18日から

以下のページは、成人の方のみを対象としています。入力することにより、あなたは18歳以上であることを確認します。

セックストイ・クリーナー

ニュースレター

VeryClean 2.0 - Sextoy Cleaner - 万能クリーナースプレー

VeryClean 2.0を使えば、プレイする時間が増え、性具の洗浄に費やす時間が減る!スプレーして乾かすだけで、新しい冒険の準備ができる!私たちの革新的なクリーナーは、セックスグッズのクリーニングを簡単にする。

詳細はこちら

8305/T02

16,90 €

-6,91 €

9,99 €

49,95 €/L

プラス送料

使用可能

詳細はこちら

VeryClean 2.0を使えば、プレイする時間が増え、性具の洗浄に費やす時間が減る!スプレーして乾かすだけで、新しい冒険の準備ができる!当社の洗浄剤を使えば、性具の洗浄も簡単。革新的な有効成分が頑固な汚れも取り除き、あっという間に徹底的にきれいになる。当社の性具クリーナーは、シリコン、ラテックス、金属などのデリケートな表面には特に優しい。

しかし、納得できるのは効果だけではない。当社の性具クリーナーには攻撃的な化学物質は一切含まれていないため、環境や健康に害を与えない。

革新的なVeryClean 2.0スプレーをお試しいただき、その違いを実感していただきたい。

ハイライト

• 効果的で衛生的な洗浄
    • 使い方が簡単
    • バイブレーター、ディルド、尻栓、オナホール、ペニスプラグ、その他の性玩具に使用可能
    • ドイツ製
    • 高品質のCEマーク付き

性具の定期的な洗浄は、衛生を確保し、感染症や炎症の可能性を避けるために重要である。VeryClean 2.0スプレーを使えば、すべてのバクテリアや細菌を徹底的に除去することができる。

VeryCleanスプレーには、ティーツリーオイルやアロエベラエキスなどの天然成分が配合されている。これらは殺菌効果があるだけでなく、親密な部分の敏感な肌もケアする。

VeryClean 2.0の使用方法はとても簡単。お手持ちのセックストイやディルドに洗浄スプレーをたっぷり吹きかけ、数分間放置した後、湿らせた布で拭き取れば、セックストイは再び清潔に!

MEOのVeryClean 2.0スプレーは、厳格な品質管理のもとドイツで製造されており、アルコールやパラベンなどの有害成分は含まれていない。肌に優しく、環境にも優しい。

当社の製品の有効性を納得していただきたい!すべての性具を衛生的に清潔にするために、今すぐVERYCLEAN 2.0スプレーをご注文ください!

使用方法:

3mlのVERYCLEAN 2.0を洗浄する手または性具にスプレーし、60秒間よく擦り込む。洗浄中は手や洗浄物を湿った状態に保つ。

詳細

• ベリークリーン2.0
    • 200ml/6.7fl.ozの万能洗浄スプレー。
    • VeryClean 2.0は、バイブレーター、ディルド、尻栓、オナホール、ペニスプラグ、その他のエロチックなおもちゃの洗浄とメンテナンスに特に適した洗浄スプレーである。バクテリアだけでなく、汚れや不快な臭いも除去する。スプレーしてしばらく放置した後、洗い流すか湿らせた布で拭き取るだけで完了だ!これで大事なことに使える時間が増える:新しい冒険を体験するのだ!
    • アルコールフリーの洗浄スプレーは、特にデリケートな性具の表面をやさしく洗浄し、ケアするのに適している。定期的な洗浄でセックスグッズを長持ちさせ、不快なアルコール臭も残さない。
    • 使用方法使用前に必ずラベルの説明を読むこと。目に入った場合は、水で十分に洗い流し、医師の診断を受けること。子供の手の届かないところに保管すること。飲用には適さない。
    • 成分(INCI):アクア、プロピレングリコール、フェノキシエタノール、ネオヘスペリジンジヒドロカルコン、PEG-40水添ヒマシ油、香料、パンテノール
    • ドイツ製
    • CEマーキング付き
    • 私たちは、製品の品質と安全性に決して妥協しない。MEOでは、お客様の満足を第一に考え、常に品質を向上させるために日々努力している。充実したセックスライフのために、高収量で安全な、高品質で認証された原料を使用し、ドイツでのみ生産している。

こちらも興味があるかもしれない:

カスタマーレビュー

評価 

Easy to use

I've been using Veryclean for a while and I consider it as a reliable cleaner. Almost no scent and it leaves your toys effectively clean and ready for the next use. I spray it on the toy, extend it a bit with my hand and leave to dry which takes around 15 minutes.

• 2$dのお客様のうち、2のお客様がこのレビューを参考にされました。
    評価 

Riecht himmlisch

Ich hatte den Cleaner eigentlich ohne große Erwartungen in meine Bestellung gepackt, weil mein cleaner fast leer war. Ich kann nur sagen: Wow! Der Geruch riecht schön nach Mann und nicht wie sonst üblich nach Alkohol.

• 2$dのお客様のうち、3のお客様がこのレビューを参考にされました。
    評価 

Alles frisch und Sauber

Pünktlich zur Ankuft habe ich Sub einbestellt um all meine Spielzeuge zu reinigen.
    Sub war begeistert vom neuen cleaner ,ich fast schon enttäuscht da es so schnell sauber war.
    Obwohl unglaublich viel Spielzeug und alles gründlich gereinigt ist die Flasche noch überraschend voll. Das Mittel ist sehr ergiebig und das reinigen geht daher schnell, sauber und einfach. Jetzt strahlen die lieblingsstücke wieder.
    Es kommt definitiv wie die Meo gleitrcreme auf den Standard einkaufszettel

• 2$dのお客様のうち、4のお客様がこのレビューを参考にされました。
    評価 

consigliato a tutte

necessario per i mie toys
    consigliato a tutte

評価 

Ottimo prodotto !! Buon materiale e veloce spedizione

Bastano poche spruzzate di prodotto, ottimo per la pulizia dei vari sex toys (ovviamente stando attenti ai materiali)

評価 

Ottimo

VERYCLEAN e' uno spray immediato ed efficace per pulire i tuoi sex toys! Modo d'uso: spruzzare direttamente sulla superficie del sex toy che si vuole lavare. Lasciare agire per un minuto e strofinare.

評価 

VERYCLEAN 2.0 spray

First of all, I’d like to say BRAVO to whoever named this spray. Cleaning spray? Well yes. Very clean you say? Double yes! Veryclean point two?! GIVE ME THAT!
    I’ve have’t pleasure of trying the first veryclean version, assuming there is one and it wasn’t just name 2.0 to confuse people to make it sound better. Cuz you don’t even need to try to make this better! It was love at first spray!
    Now if you’re not bit of cleaning freak like me this might just come off as bit of an extreme, but I’m kind of a person that keeps the house in tip top shape like houses in magazines and everything has its own place. Toys only come out to play, get washed, disinfected and put away for next play time after each session. Usually just use water and soap, but with body fluids it’s not always so easy to get everything off, specially off soft silicone materials like magic tongue or artsy shaped ones like Gvibe mini. I don’t have time to wash them, dry them and find missed spots. It’s my own body fluid, but still disgusts me. Veryclean is a game changer: one or two spray, if you feel generous and wipe the toy off with a paper towel. Done. Good as new. Literally silicone looks as good as it did when took it out of package. On package it says to spray it on your hands and use hands to rub it on toy, but ooh laziness takes over sometimes. Specially if you just want to go to bed already!
    This is my first toy cleaner and before this I kinda found it ridiculous to have a special spray for my toy. PAH! Ok you’ll notice that magical ingredient in this spray is castor oil. It leaves your toys soft, matte and feeling lavishing just like a new toy straight out of a box. Who doesn’t want that? Right?

Read full review: https://ditey.fi/2019/06/veryclean-2-0-universal-cleaning-spray/

評価 

Cleaning your sex toys has never been easier than with Meo VERYC

This product is incredibly easy to use, and it leaves your sex toys squeaky clean, and you know that they are spotless.

Efficient sex toy cleaning is essential to reducing the risks of yeast infections or worse. It is even more critical if using sex toys anally where bacteria are more prevalent.

I love how this solution doesn't smell of alcohol, and I like the after smell left on the toy, it also goes a long way to help cover any odours on butt plugs.

Read full review: https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/meo-veryclean-2-0-universal-sex-toy-cleaning-spray-review.html

• 2$dのお客様のうち、1のお客様がこのレビューを参考にされました。
    評価 

VERYCLEAN 2.0 Universal Cleaning Spray

Once again I'm pleased to see the usual plastic hygiene seal on my new product: I thinks it's even more important on spray sex essentials, to prevent spills caused by the cap getting lost during shipping: it happens, and I guarantee no one likes to find the packaging all wet from the leaked product and inside, the bottle half empty.

The first thing that catches my attention while getting the VERYCLEAN 2.0 in my hands is the subtle yet pleasant scent I can smell even through the unopened plastic seal. I would describe it as flowery, summery and delicate: it reminded me immediately of a sunscreen hair protection spray I use on the beach and it put me in a good mood. It isn't alcoholic at all and not overpowering.

This is a new pleasant discovery for me: I had only used before unscented toy cleaners that, to be honest, didn't smell very good: they reminded me a little of hand sanitizer or disinfectant, which doesn't exactly put me in the mood for sexy time, especially if I want to clean my accessories before play.

Read full review: https://missdollreviews.wixsite.com/sextoyreviews/blog/meo-veryclean-2.0-toy-cleaner

評価 

Das darf wirklich nirgendwo fehlen

Das darf wirklich nirgendwo fehlen, denn nur ein hygienisch sauberes Spielzeug macht auch auf lange Sicht Spaß ohne schlechtes Gewissen. Wir spülen die Toys immer erst warm ab und sprühen sie dann einmal ab. Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen.

評価 

Reinigt perfekt alle Sexspielzeuge

Der Toy Cleaner VERY CLEAN von MEO reinigt perfekt alle Sexspielzeuge. Dank der alkoholfreien Formel ist er auch für empfindliche Produkte bestens geeignet.

評価 

Hygiene sorted

This is a great cleaning agent, used before and after each toy session it keeps your toy box clean and hygienic. It has an almost alcoholic smell to it and drys very quickly, THIS Product has helped keep hundreds of pounds worth of my toys in all materials in top condition.
        I clean up with warm soapy water and anti-bac soap, rince well, shake off excess water, then apply VERYCLEAN to ensure any nasties are neutralised. Once dry I pack away, good as new, ready for the next session.
        This bottle has already outlasted 2liters of lube and it's not finished yet. Get some. Keep things clean. Have fun

評価 

VERYCLEAN Universal Reiniger Spray

Richtig guter Toycleaner. Kein aufdringlicher Geruch und so kann man wirklich sicher sein, das alles fürs nächste Mal sauber und sofort wieder einsatzbereit ist. Angenehme Größe und sehr praktisch durch den Pumpsprüher. Empfehlenswert.

評価 

Indispensable

Vraiment pratique pour désinfecter efficacement jouets et mains...

評価 

Facile

Facile d'utilisation et plein de bon sens le spray. C'est un peu comme le gel hydroalcoolique pour les mais à l'usage des sexes toys. Bravo.

評価 

Sauberkeit und Sicherheit!

Um viel Spaß zu haben, sollte man immer auf die Basics achten. Und zu diesen zählen Sauberkeit und Sicherheit! Dieser Reiniger bietet beides – er eignet sich hervorragend um Toys zu reinigen (aufsprühen, abwischen, fertig – einfacher geht es eigentlich nicht) und wirkt zugleich desinfizierend. Im Normalfall spüle ich die Toys unter Wasser, bevor ich sie desinfiziere, wenn es jedoch mal schnell gehen muss, ist dieser Reiniger eine super Alternative. Ich persönlich habe nichts gegen den Geruch von Desinfektionsmittel (ganz im Gegenteil), jedoch darf man hier vermerken, dass dieser Cleaner ganz und gar nicht so riecht (was für den einen oder anderen sicherlich angenehm sein wird). Die Pumpflasche ist sehr praktisch und auch die Größe ist für den Preis absolut fair. Wenn die Flasche irgendwann leer ist, wird in jedem Fall direkt eine neue bestellt.

評価 

VERYCLEAN

This one is pretty self-explanatory. VERYCLEAN is a disinfectant spray for use on sex toys. I was surprised at the size of the bottle, as I’ve never seen a toy cleaner that didn’t come in a 100ml size. This 200ml bottle will last ages, and I use toys multiple times a day, every day.

Just like most other cleaners, it’s best used after giving your toy a preliminary wipe down, as it doesn’t remove gunk like a soap would, especially if you leave clean up until the morning after.

There is, however, one thing that sets this spray apart from all the other ones I’ve tried; it’s amazing at getting the butt stank off silicone plugs, beads, and dildos. I don’t care who you are, or if you’ve cleaned your butt so thoroughly you can whistle through it – put a silicone toy up there and it will pick up a funky smell.

This spray annihilates that smell. Yes, I did sniff a recently cleaned butt toy, and right up close too, but after the wash-wipe-spray-air dry routine I have for all things I use anally, the smell was gone. Two thumbs up, and it’ll clean those too. Really, it says so on the bottle, and we’ve used it a few times when hands have gotten a little sticky with lubes or massage oils to great effect.

評価 

Toy Cleaner von MEO

Macht sauber, riecht nicht, scheint nicht aggressiv zu sein. Kurz: alles, was ich von einem Toy Cleaner erwarte.

評価 

VERYCLEAN macht VERY CLEAN

Es reinigt gut, riecht nicht und ich hatte auch keine Probleme, dass es die Materialien angegriffen hat, oder es Hautausschläge verursacht hat.

評価 

EXCELLENT

We''re all here because we like playing with toys and an essential part of having fun is keeping them clean!

This product is EXCELLENT! It''s anti-bacterial, easy to use and the price is right! I HIGHLY recommend purchasing this item!

評価 

Safer fun

Reliable for safer urethral sounding.

評価 

Perfekt für Sounds und Penis Plugs

Dieses Produkt entsprichtt zu 100% meinen Erwartungen. Für den Preis ist dieses Spray vollkommen in Ordnung. Ich würde dieses Produkt jederzeit wieder kaufen, denn Hygiene wird oftmals unterschätzt.

評価 

Must have

When using personal tools you absolutely have to make sure they are cleaned between uses, especially if you're going between oral, vaginal and anal. This is a great cleaner, easy to use and scent free.

評価 

Works great

Does what it is supposed to do. Just spray your toy, wipe it with a towelette, and you're good to go for round two.

評価 

Super Produkt

Reinigt super alle "Spielsachen" also Prinzenzepter, Penis Plugs, Sounds, Dildos, Anal-Plugs usw.

評価 

Sehr gut zum Reinigen von Sexspielzeugen

Unsere Spielzeuge lassen sich damit sehr gut reinigen. Wir sind voll und ganz zufrieden mit dem Produkt.

評価 

parfait

anti-bactérien nettoyant et désinfectant spécialement conçu pour éliminer toutes les bactéries et/ou résidus sur vos sex toys

評価 

pratique

facile d'utilisation.

評価 

excellent

excellent does the job perfectly

自分のレビューを書く

VeryClean 2.0を使えば、プレイする時間が増え、性具の洗浄に費やす時間が減る!スプレーして乾かすだけで、新しい冒険の準備ができる!私たちの革新的なクリーナーは、セックスグッズのクリーニングを簡単にする。

自分のレビューを書く

他の顧客も購入している:

2 同じカテゴリの他の商品